Tom Dozier provides individual parent coaching services in a variety of ways.
– Working over the phone or by video-chat is the best methods for long-distance help.
– You can meet with Tom in person at his office in Livermore.
– Help can be provided by email. This is the least preferred because it is the least effecient form of communication.
Parent Coaching Sessions: Tom works with you, the parent, so that you can effectively handle your parenting challenges. Parent coaching sessions are best if they include both parents, but working with one parent is acceptable. Sessions typically run 1 to 1.5 hrs, but can be just a few minutes. Tom helps you understand your parenting problems, and teaches you the skills you need to help your children behave well.
Parent Coaching Reference by Tom Dozier
This is the material Tom uses when working with parents, both by phone and in person. It gives an outline of the skills Tom teachers and is a convenient reference. Click here to see, print, or save the Parent Coaching Reference.
Frequency: It is best if parent coaching sessions occur weekly at first. This gives you the chance to try the techniques discussed, and then review how it worked for you. It also helps you make the changes you want to make by having frequent review of progress. Sessions can be more or less frequent based on your request.
Cost: The standard rate for parent coaching is $100 per session (50-55 minute). If this is cost prohibitive, then ask for the sliding scale based on your ability to pay. All coaching is provided with a “Satisfaction or Money Back” guarantee. Credit card, check, and PayPal is accepted.
20% Discount: You get a 20% discount if you purchase a “Parent Coaching Package” of 10 sessions. Remember that you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Getting Started: If you think you are interested in Parent Coaching, then call Tom and chat (925-322-5100) or email him at tom@3LParenting.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org). You will probably be very surprised at the insight you can gain from just one chat. Initial calls are welcome and are free.
Levels of Services Offered: My goal is to provide the service that you want and need. I provide 4 levels of behavioral services.
- Behavioral Instruction/Consultation – This service is primarily teaching you behavioral principles that apply to your specific situation. This includes discussing/teaching different parenting skills and behavioral interventions that you could choose to apply.
- Behavioral Coaching/Consultation with Development of Intervention Plans – This service includes Behavioral Instruction, plus developing specific intervention plans for you to implement. It usually includes a weekly review of the plans for the previous week and developing specific intervention plans for you to carry out the following week.
- Behavioral Coaching/Consultation with Plans, Data Collection, and Analysis – This service includes all of the above, plus data collection and graphical analysis of the data. Typically, you will collect daily data on your child’s (or your) behavior and send it to me. I will provide a graphical analysis of the data, so we can easily determine if we are making progress toward your goals.
- Behavioral Coaching with Direct Observation – This service includes all of the above, plus direct observation and data collection of the behaviors of concern.
Levels 3 and 4 are “behavior-analytic” interventions, and meet the professional criteria for applied behavior analysis. Levels 1 and 2 are coaching and instruction based on the fundamental principles of human behavior. The level of service that you choose will depend on the severity of the problem behavior, your willingness to participate in data collection, and your ability to afford the service provided.
TESTIMONIALS: See the home page for testimonials.
Guaranteed Parent Training
5801 Arlene Way
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 322-5100 email: email@example.com